1. When do i apply and what do i need to provide with my application?
The University admits students in August and February in the course of each Academic year, which runs from August to June. Click here for the minimum requirements.
2. How many choices of study may i apply for?
You may make atleast 3 choices of study in order of preference on the application form. Only one will be given for the given period of study.
3. Is it possible to apply for studies in the second semester?
Nkumba University does not accept second semester intakes
4. When do applications close?
Closing dates for undergraduate applications are as follows: Academic Applications: February In-take - 28th February 2015 Student Residence - 28th February 2015 August In-take - 12th September 2015 * (*subject to change)
5. When and how do i receive the outcome of my application?
6. Can i apply without a copy of my ID document?
7. Can i use the downloaded application form or do i request and original form?
8. Can i apply via Email?
9. Can i fax my application?
10. Do you have financial assistance at Nkumba University?
11. Do i need to pay the application fee if i've previously applied at Nkumba University?
12. What procedures do i follow if i haven't received a response from Nkumba University?