Nkumba University VC gives Preventive Measures to fight Covid-19Hakim Mulinde
Our Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Wilson Muyinda Mande, gives some tips on how to reduce the spread of the coronavirus in a bit to fight COVID-19.
1. Effectively wash your hands with soap and water, and do this for about 20 seconds.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
3. Maintain social distancing. This means try to keep a distance of about 1 meter between yourself and anybody that is coughing or sneezing.
4. Practice respiratory hygiene. If you must cough or sneeze, do so on your elbow.
5. In case you show some symptoms like fever, coughing and difficulty in breathing, stay where you are. For help, call the numbers on the screen.
6. Lastly, please STAY HOME! This goes out especially to our students, we would love to see you again!
You have a lot to live for; do not risk your life by unnecessarily going out. Utilize this time to help out at home, finish your course works, work on your dissertations, do some online courses and so much more. Otherwise, from everyone here at Nkumba University, we stand with you! Be strong! Be Safe!
Till we meet again, I Owe You!