This programme targets people interested in gaining experience in handling matters related to Childhood Care and Development. The duration of the programme is two years and its structure is as shown below:
Diploma In Education In Early Childhood Care And DevelopmentHakim Mulinde
Course Duration: 2 YearsApply Now
- Applicants for Diploma programmes should hold:
- A Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with a minimum of 5 passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
- Uganda Advanced Level Certificate (UACE) with at least one Principal Pass, and 2 subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
- A certificate obtained after 2 years of post UCE study from a recognized institution;
- Any equivalent Certificate besides UCE and UACE from a recognized institution.
No Course Modules added yet.