Registration Procedure and Requirements for the 23 rd Graduation Ceremony ScheduledHakim Mulinde
All prospective graduating students (Class of 2021) are required to register with the office of the Academic Registrar to clear for graduation.
- Fill out the Clearance Form obtained from the Academic Registrar’s office and clear for graduation according to the order on the form.
- Present examination cards / permits to your respective School Administrative Assistant to process a copy of your official statement of results. Please ensure that your date of birth, nationality, order and spelling of names are accurate.
- Confirm presence of a clear photograph or take a fresh one at the Transcripts / Identity Card Office.
- Present originals of all your academic documents (“O” and “A” level etc.) for verification of earlier academic attainment, names and other particulars.
- Submit a copy of the filled-in exit questionnaire and register with the Alumni Administrative Assistant.
- All graduation fees should strictly be deposited on the Nkumba University Stanbic Bank Account Number 9030005915995.
- Pay graduation fees as stated below:
|Level||Graduation fees||Alumni Fees||Total|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)||330,000/=||30,000/=||360,000/=|
The above fees cater for the following items whose costs vary according to the award:
- Graduation expenses
- Branded Graduation Gown (apart from the PhD class)
- Mortar Board
- Graduation Literature
- Registration for graduation
- Alumni literature.
NB: The hood and mortar board only apply to Degree and Postgraduate students.
Present payment receipts of clearance to the Examination Office if once involved in Examination malpractice.
All the above should be completed not later than Monday 8th February 2021 by 5:00pm. Ensure to adhere to the deadline or else your name will not appear in the graduation booklet. The graduating class of 2021 is also informed that the 22nd Commencement Lecture is scheduled for Wednesday 10th February 2021 at 1:00pm at the main campus, Entebbe.
Those who fail to confirm existence of a clear passport photograph or take a fresh one from the transcript office will not have their academic documents processed.
I Owe You!
Prof. Andrew P. Yiga