- Position: Lecturer
Ameria is a self-driven, highly motivated and experienced professional who has lectured at Uganda Academic Institutes for over 8 years, teaching students from various social and cultural backgrounds. Consistently demonstrates superior administrative skills, verbal communication and written skills along with effective teaching methods to uplift a stimulating learning environment. She has meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to work with a diverse and high-profile clientele.
- A research study towards Realizing an Environmental Policy at Nkumba University, Uganda. (Nkumba Business Journal)
- Potential Behavioral and Societal Responses to Human Health Risks Resulting from Climate Change in Kawaala; Kampala Surburb of Uganda. (Modern Journal of Environmental Engineering)
- Validating the need to use Genetically Modified Crops in Uganda. A case study of Kawanda Agricultural Research Laboratory. By Muhindo Jockim 2015
- The role of women in ensuring food security at household level. A case study of Hoima District in Western Uganda. By Nambi Pauline 2013
- Effects of herbal medicine utilization on the survival of indigenous tree species, a case study of Mabira forest; in Buikwe district, Uganda. By Tukashaba Evans Rugambirwa 2016
- Plantation forest management and its associated benefits in Uganda. A case study of Kakiri Sub-County, Wakiso district central Uganda. By Mugenyi Safian 2016
- The effects of land use practices on wetlands. A case study of Namajuzi wetlands in kisagazi, Masaka district; Uganda. By Blick Carol Gloria 2016
- Assessing the effects of land use on biodiversity in Uganda. A case study of Entebbe Municipality. By Esther Zacky 2015.
- Causes of soil erosion in Uganda. A case study of Maziba Sub County in Kabale; Uganda. By Niwandinda Jimmy 2017
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL AND PUBLIC SOCIETIES AND ORGANISATIONS.
- Nature Uganda, Kamwokya- Kampala.
- Rotary International
- United Nations Association of Uganda