Mrs. Joy Margaret Musiime Kiguli
- Position: Lecturer
Joy Margaret Musiime Kiguli obtained her formal education in Business at Nkumba College of Commerce in 1977. She worked with Uganda Commercial Bank as a secretary. She later joined Nkumba College of Commerce as a Lecturer in 1980. She continued studying as she worked. She got her 1st Degree in Computer Education in 1998 and Masters in Information Systems in 2009. she is currently working as a Lecturer in the School of Business and Information Technology.
Research on vulnerable women Eduaction using Computers.i.e. Developing/designing a software system to teach vulnerable women online.
- Records management system and performance in public institutions. A case study of Uganda National council for Science and Technology (UNCST) by Katushabe Jane 2016.
- Effects of stress on modern secretaries at work place. Case study of Tanzania public service college (TPSC) Tabora campus by Nkwani Masali 2017.
- Project Proposal (PGD in secretarial
- In service training of secretaries and performance in public establishment in Uganda. Case study of Judicature, Kampala by Bisikwa Catherine Eliza 2019
- Office Administration Professional Ethics and Performance in an Organization. Case study of Generation Health Institution (GHI) Entebbe by Kagoya Lovisa 2019
- Developing Automated Records Management System. A case study Rockford kindergarten Day and Primary school. By Bakamulinda Angela 2015
- Customer Care and Performance of Hotels in Uganda. A case study of Sheraton Hotel Kampala by Owello Harriet 2017.
- Relevancy of short hand course and its performance in public offices in Uganda. A case study of Nkumba University. By Aloycea N. Mtakwa 2017.
- The impact of office layout on employee’s performance in an organization. A case study of Minishi of Education and Sports-Kampala. By Luyira Margaret Anyii 2017.
- Stake holder management and performance of UPE in Katabi County. Case study of Katabi Primary School. By Buhilwa Halima 2019.
- Development of a website for marketing. A case study of Trust Dairy Form Ltd. By Nakalyango Zulaika 2017.