- Position: Lecturer
- +256 70 5700 367/+25677 2432 546
Christopher Sebuliba is a lecturer at Nkumba University, School of Science in the department of hospitality. His academic career spans over 5 years with specific focus on lecturing in the fields of Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality, Organization Behaviour and Marketing Management in hospitality at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Christopher previously served in Buganda Kingdom as the Executive Director Buganda Heritage and Tourism Board and formerly as the Executive Director of Halogen Konsult Limited.
Chairperson of the Hospitality and Catering Sub-Committee of the Senate Ceremonies Committee of Nkumba University.
- to the Performance of National Parks in Uganda: A Case Study of Queen Elizabeth National Park – Completed 2018
- Amongi Sarah Kerobinah: – Impact of Tourism on Development of Communities adjacent to Forests in Uganda: A Case Study of Ziika Forest Kisubi, Wakiso District – Completed 2018
- Nakalyango Lamula: – Exploring the effects of Non-Financial Motivation on the Performance of Trainees in Hotels of Uganda: A Case of Flight Motel – Completed 2019
- Kizito Brian: – The Impact of Waiting Time in the Catering Business in Uganda: A Case Study of Madres Restaurant at Freedom City Mall in Namasuba – Completed 2019
- Mumbere Godwin: – The Effect of Social Media on Restaurant Business in Uganda: A Case Study of Gaucho Grill and Commonlens Restaurants Bwebajja Entebbe Road – Completed 2019